This DIY is really easy and fast!
- Pick or buy some flowers and pull individual flowers off with about 1 inch of stem attached.
- Take jewelry wire, fishing line, thread or twisty ties and secure the stem pointing toward the center of the headband.
- Continue attaching flowers with stems facing the same way so each new flower covers the stem of the one before it.
- Face the last flower stem the opposite way and secure.
- Fill in blank spaces with more flowers by weaving the stems through the other stems already secured.
Voila! A quick, organic Earth Day accessory!